We have resumed a limited class schedule starting Tuesday, June 5th. It will be a bit of a challenge in the beginning, but it will come together very soon. Please continue to train virtually if you are compromised or you have a vulnerable family member.
Virtual-only classes are highlighted in red
Monday – 6:30pm SPEAR (Lower Body) – At-Home Zoom Workout
Tuesday – 6:30pm HIIT – Outdoors at ForwardFit – Carol Stream
Wednesday – 6:30pm SPEAR (Upper Body) – Outdoors at ForwardFit – Carol Stream
Thursday – 6:30pm Tabata – Outdoor at ForwardFit – Carol Stream
Friday – 6:30pm – Small Group (additional payment) – At-Home Zoom Workout
Saturday – 9:00am – Fitness Boxing – At-Home Zoom Workout
If you would like 1-on-1 Personal Training, we can accommodate you. Please let us know and we can discuss the details.
Policies & Procedures
- We will be adding rigorous, deep-cleaning and disinfecting process to our cleaning protocols.
- Medical-grade, EPA-registered disinfectants that are designated effective against the COVID-19 virus will be used for all continuous and deep-cleaning processes.
Check-In & Health Screen
- Temperature Checks – Members and our teams will have body temperatures taken prior to entering the club via touchless thermometers. Per CDC guidelines, individuals with a body temperature greater than 100 degrees, or local guidelines, will not be permitted entry into the club or participate in our live workouts.
- Members will be asked to use hand sanitizer when entering the club and frequently throughout their visit. The hand sanitizer solution kills up to 99.9% of germs and includes 62% ethyl alcohol, above and beyond the CDC’s guidelines of 60%
- Members will be asked to use disinfectant wipes on equipment before and after use in addition to ForwardFit’s cleaning protocols.
- Your coach will check you into class using their own app there will be no need to use the IPad to check yourself in to class.
- Members will be asked to alert their club’s owner if they test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of their last club visit. We will email notification to all potentially exposed persons if there is a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Modified Club Hours
- We will be adjusting club operating hours and classes to allow for thorough cleaning and disinfecting overnight.
- Limited live outdoor classes will be available as well as virtual classes until further notice.
- During the initial reopening period, the following will be closed: Indoor classes, Smoothies.
Limited Club Capacity – Advanced Booking Required
- To ensure physical distancing, we will limit capacity for all Group Fitness classes. Advance booking will be required to attend all classes.
- Members will be asked to book a club visit in advance using the Mindbody app. Additional visits may be booked through the Mindbody app on a standby basis, subject to club capacity. For example, if you book visits for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, following your visit on Monday, you may book a visit for Thursday, subject to club capacity, which is based on each club’s unique size and layout. Due to government restrictions classes will not be larger than 10. If you are not able to book due to class size, you will be able to attend the class virtually. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during these times.
- Fitness Boxing Plus will be temporarily virtual only.
- Please park across the street (Park) to allow open space for classes.
- You can continue doing zoom workouts, stay connected to your coach, or some combination of virtual and in person as time goes on.
- No children will be allowed in the gym until further notice.
- So members can give each other enough space, physical distancing cues will be marked in the Group Fitness classes.
- All Group Fitness classes will be designed to facilitate distance between members. Our team will set up the class beforehand with equipment. If a member requires other equipment, a team member will be available to assist. Only team members will be permitted in the equipment area.
- No Fist Bumps or high fives
- Must adhere to (6 Ft) social distancing guidelines
- No more spotting unless someone is in danger of being injured
- No more community boxing gloves
- Members are recommenced to bring their own towel and use it for wiping face
- Staff and members can wear a facemask if they choose (or if our members feel better)
- All staff must ensure that equipment is sanitized after each use
- No contact with clients is allowed unless absolutely necessary barring an accident
- All staff must maintain social distance
- Members should change before coming to limit potential exposures and crowding
- No members will be allowed to conjugate in the gym or the lobby after their session
- Each member will have their own station with their own equipment. They can bring the equipment they borrowed or their own. They can also use our equipment but sanatize them before and after class.
- There will be no sharing of equipment until further notice.
Contactless In-Club Transactions
- For convenience and to minimize contact, members will be asked to use their credit card on file in the Mindbody app for purchases for drinks and apparel. Members are asked to update their profile in the Mindbody app or call to updated.